WESTERN 28065 Apple BBQ Smoking Chips
- Apple BBQ Smoking Chips for a charcoal, gas, or electric grill. See description for cooking instructions.
- Apple wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, or rot. 100% Natural.
- 180 cubic Inches of large sized Apple BBQ Smoking Chips per package.
- Use to make a variety of apple smoked meat. Delicious with Beef Sirloin or Filets, Salmon or Trout, Braised Brisket, or Pork Loin.
- Try Western Premium BBQ Products Apple BBQ Smoking Chips with these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips
- Create a truly authentic, all-natural grilling experience on any grill with Fire & Flavor Apple Smoking Chips.
- Soak chips in water for 30 minutes and add to a gas or charcoal grill.
- 4 LB Bag. Instructions on product
Classic Smokehouse Wood Kit
- Breville-Smoking Gun Woodchips for adding natural smoke flavor and aroma to foods and bar creations with cold smoke food smokers
- Includes 4-ounces each of Mesquite, Hickory, Applewood, Cherrywood Smoking Gun Woodchips
- Individual canisters with screw-on lids prevent flavors from intermingling; convenient access; easy compact storage between uses
- No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking foods; compatible with the Breville-Smoking Gun food smoker and Polyscience The Smoking Gun Pro
- Place Smoking Gun Woodchips in the chamber of The Smoking Gun, light with a match or lighter, and apply the cool smoke produced to foods and drinks
Outset 76354 Wood Chip Smoking Pucks, Apple, Maple and Hickory, Set of 9
$19.89 in stock
- 3.25 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches
- Popular aromatic woods: 3 applewood, 3 maple and 3 hickory pucks
- Compact, no mess pucks are easy to store, carry, or pack for the beach
- Pucks expand to almost 2 cups of chips in just 1 minute
- Use water, beer, juice or wine to soak your chips; Made in the USA
Photo William Medkeff on Flickr
Summer day in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
How to Smoke with Wood Chips
Find hundreds of BBQ and Smoker recipes: http://www.myrecipes.com/barbecue-recipes/ Get great tips for smoking meat with wood chips from grilling expert ...
How to Use Wood Chips or Chunks
Learn all about the quick and easy ways to add smoky flavor to your food.
How to use our applewood smoke chips on your barbecue
Our apple wood chips are packed in a handy 100g tray. You can let the chips soak in water in the tray for 30min, then just let the water drain away and your chips ...
Types of Wood for Smoking
Find hundreds of BBQ and Smoker recipes: http://www.myrecipes.com/barbecue-recipes/ Take the guesswork out of choosing wood chips for smoking meat over ...