WESTERN 28065 Apple BBQ Smoking Chips
- Apple BBQ Smoking Chips for a charcoal, gas, or electric grill. See description for cooking instructions.
- Apple wood heat treated to eliminate and prevent pests, mold, or rot. 100% Natural.
- 180 cubic Inches of large sized Apple BBQ Smoking Chips per package.
- Use to make a variety of apple smoked meat. Delicious with Beef Sirloin or Filets, Salmon or Trout, Braised Brisket, or Pork Loin.
- Try Western Premium BBQ Products Apple BBQ Smoking Chips with these American favorites: Hamburgers, Whole Chicken, BBQ Smoked Wings, or Baby Back or Spare Ribs.
Fire & Flavor Apple Wood Chips
1 used from $8.25
- PREMIUM WOOD CHIPS: Made from all-natural wood that burns cleanly and evenly, these wood chips can be used on top of charcoal and in smoker boxes to deliver professional-level, mouth-watering results.
- IDEAL FOR SMOKING AND GRILLING: Perfect for all types of charcoal grills and smokers, these wood chips ignite quickly without the use of chemicals, letting you infuse your meats with a subtle depth of flavor you can't find anywhere else.
- NATURAL WOOD: The best results come from the best ingredients. That's why these chips are made of all-natural wood without any bark or fillers.
- EASY TO USE: Soak the chips in water for 30 minutes, drain, and add to your grill. You can put the wood chips on top of your charcoal, in a smoker box, or in a covered foil pan with poke holes away from flames or on the side of the grill.
- FIRE & FLAVOR: We are dedicated grill masters and food lovers with a passion for providing naturally delicious, ingeniously convenient, and truly unique cooking solutions. From the fire to the flavor, we help you create mouth-watering results.
Classic Smokehouse Wood Kit
- Breville-Smoking Gun Woodchips for adding natural smoke flavor and aroma to foods and bar creations with cold smoke food smokers
- Includes 4-ounces each of Mesquite, Hickory, Applewood, Cherrywood Smoking Gun Woodchips
- Individual canisters with screw-on lids prevent flavors from intermingling; convenient access; easy compact storage between uses
- No need to pre-soak wood chips before smoking foods; compatible with the Breville-Smoking Gun food smoker and Polyscience The Smoking Gun Pro
- Place Smoking Gun Woodchips in the chamber of The Smoking Gun, light with a match or lighter, and apply the cool smoke produced to foods and drinks
Outset 76354 Wood Chip Smoking Pucks, Apple, Maple and Hickory, Set of 9
- DURABLE DESIGN: This wood chip smoking box is made from long lasting cast iron, sure to withstand heat and scorching.
- ENHANCE YOUR FLAVOR: Convenient holes in lid allow for wood chips to release fragrant smoke, making your meals that much more flavorful.
- RETAIN FLAVOR: The unique properties of the cast iron material allow for flavors to be developed over time, making the even better the longer you have it.
- AVOID HARSH FLAME: Allows flavor-enhancing wood chips to smolder, no flame necessary.
- MEASUREMENTS: This cast iron smoke box weighs 1.2 pounds and has dimensions of 5.25 x 8.25 x 1.25 inches.
Photo William Medkeff on Flickr
Summer day in Yellow Springs, Ohio.
How to Smoke with Wood Chips
Find hundreds of BBQ and Smoker recipes: http://www.myrecipes.com/barbecue-recipes/ Get great tips for smoking meat with wood chips from grilling expert ...
How to Use Wood Chips or Chunks
Learn all about the quick and easy ways to add smoky flavor to your food.
How to use our applewood smoke chips on your barbecue
Our apple wood chips are packed in a handy 100g tray. You can let the chips soak in water in the tray for 30min, then just let the water drain away and your chips ...
Types of Wood for Smoking
Find hundreds of BBQ and Smoker recipes: http://www.myrecipes.com/barbecue-recipes/ Take the guesswork out of choosing wood chips for smoking meat over ...